In the framework of the cycle of crossed views between Africa and France on sustainable cities and territories, the PFVT – Partenariat Français Pour la Ville et les Territoires, is organizing a webinar on mobility.
The ASToN network is pleased to participate, through the intervention of Mr Pulicano Ayebazibwe, local coordinator of the ASToN action group in Kigali.
We will discuss :
- the 3 pillars of sustainable urban mobility: governance, planning, financing.
- 4 case studies:
- Planning and the Mobilise Your City program in Africa, Sofia Martin (PMO Africa Mobilise Your City)
- The 1% urban transport and its interest to boost decentralized cooperation in urban mobility in Africa, Mounia Moudjeb (GART)
- The professionalization of small-scale transport and the role of governance, Solène Baffi (CODATU)
- The financial impact of Tap&Go and the promotion of electric cabs in the city of Kigali, Pulicano Ayebazibwe (City of Kigali)
In order to follow the webinar, Tuesday April 27 from 2 to 5:30 pm (CEST), don’t forget to register here to receive the Zoom link.