ASToN Secretariat is looking for a consultant to contribute to contribute to the network working method and tools provided to the cities until the end of the project activities December 2022.
The tasks to be completed are the following:
1. END OF THE PROJECT METHOD AND VISION
- Contribute to design and delivery of the overall project vision and method for the extension period
- Co-design the calendar & working method for the extension perio
2. END OF THE PROJECT METHOD AND TOOLS FOR CITIES
- Design & deliver the methodological approach for ASToN cities
- Deliver learning areas stream (meetings, calls, online activities, guidance) + update it based on cities learning needs
- Produce quarterly guides and tools and other guidance that might be required by the network
- Co-design and produce content for in-person all-partner meetings (2 encounters: mid-way experimentation and end of the project final event)
3. END OF THE PROJECT KNOWLEDGE CAPTURING & SHARING
- Contribute to the implementation of the final knowledge capturing sharing plan, by providing content to different outputs, lead on the production of specific outputs, linked to methods and tools (points 1 and 2 above).
- Support spreading the word about ASToN and our results by contributing to the implementation of the ASToN partnership strategy : liaising with potential partners, draft concept notes and other proposals
The tasks will be carried out in close consultation with the ASToN Secretariat.
More details about the position here
Offers must be written in English and shall include:
- A short letter of intent outlining the experience and motivation of the consultant. .
- A short proposal of workplan (first thoughts and ideas)
- A financial offer (with daily rate of the consultant)
- CV of the consultant.
Offers must be sent to the ASToN Secretariat via e-mail to Thierry Picquart email@example.com and Simina Lazar firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers to be sent no later than 27 June 2022 midnight CET