ASToN being a flagship project, it is crucial for us to capture the life and the learning that takes place in the network and be able to share it further. With this aim in mind, we drafted a Knowledge Capturing and Sharing (KCS) Strategy early 2021 that rolls out the principles and features that our knowledge work should have.
ASToN Secretariat is looking for a consultant to contribute to produce some of the main knowledge products linked to the end of the project activities December 2022.
The tasks to be completed are the following:
- Coordinate and produce the various outputs telling the story of the ASToN cities
- Contribute to the knowledge products focusing on the ASToN method and tools (network blueprint, digital transition guide for the African cities, experiments catalogue)
- Coordinate the design of the knowledge section on the ASToN website
You can read more about the role here: https://aston-network.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/ASToN_call-expertise_knowledge.pdf
Offers must be written in English. Offers shall include:
- A short letter of intent outlining the experience and motivation of the consultant. .
- A short proposal of workplan (first thoughts and ideas)
- A financial offer (with daily rate of the consultant)
- CV of the consultant.
Offers must be sent to the ASToN Secretariat via e-mail to Thierry Picquart firstname.lastname@example.org and Simina Lazar email@example.com
Offers to be sent no later than 15 May 2022 midnight CET